T-GuIDE D15(b). Report: Overall Desk Research on situation of tourist guides in context of working with people with intellectual disabilities and/or learning difficulties
19/07/2014 | 0 comments
T-GuIDE Project Report.
Overall Desk Research is a form of state-of-the-art, looking at the situation of tourist guides in the context of working with people with intellectual disabilities and/or learning difficulties in partners' countries: Italy, Austria, Belgium, France, Latvia, Poland, Spain and United Kingdom. At the end of the document is a bibliography of recommended reading in the field.
The Report is part of the T-GuIDE project no. 527776-LLP-1-2012-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP in the framework of the EU Leonardo da Vinci Programme.
The authors of the national Desk Researches are:
- Adoración Tercedor, Spain
- Eftychia Kalamboukidou, Armelle Villepelet Ferenczi, France
- Iveta Neimane, Latvia
- Jacqui Hogan, United Kingdom
- Joanna Szczecinska, Poland
- Johanna Ilkow, Austria
- Kathleen Polders, Belgium
- Lorenzo Sirocco, Italy.
Table of Contents
1) AIM OF REPORT…5
2) SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT TOURIST GUIDES IN PARTNER COUNTRIES ...11
3) EDUCATION SYSTEM OF TOURIST GUIDES IN PARTNER COUNTRIES:
SCHOOLS, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION….20
4) EDUCATIONAL AND EMPOWERING SUPPORT OF TOURIST GUIDES TO WORK WITH PEOPLE (CLIENTS) WITH INTELLECTUAL AND/OR LEARNING DISABILITIES…33
5) EXISTING EU PROJECTS (STRUCTURAL AND INTERNATIONAL) FOCUSED ON PROVIDING THE TOURIST SERVICES FOR PEOPLE/CLIENTS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES AND/OR LEARNING DIFFICULTIES,,,44
6) CASE STUDIES CONCERNING TOURIST GUIDES WORKING/PROVIDING SERVICES FOR PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES AND/OR LEARNING DIFFICULTIES…46
7) GENERAL CONCLUSIONS…53
8) POSSIBLE/ACCESSIBLE BIBLIOGRAPHY…56
Download the Report in PDF format from the right-hand panel.